Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Our fishing trip by Alexander and Brian

It appears that I have been busier than normal lately. My kids have been asking me to write a post about their recent fishing trip so their Uncle Mark can read about the great BIG FISH they caught. I suggested since they are in a writing class and wasn't there - They should write about it.

So without further ado may I present Alexander and Brian's first post:


 CAUTION
These following pictures may be disturbing to Uncle Mark and our cousin Mary's fishing career. (Brian) 

This was not like our usual fishing trip. We usually start out with a dull morning and puny fish. The day before was cold and our special day was just right in temperature.

 Dad caught the first fish of the hour. But that one was not right. He was a little to thin.

Ι, Brian, caught a fish that was a little bulkier but that one wasn't right either.


Wait! You haven't seen anything yet!

Last but not least...


We, really me... Alexander, caught this guy! 

He's Just Right.



Maybe someday we will show Uncle Mark our special fishing hole.

Hold on!
We should see if Aunt Lisa will bake us a cake first. Mom said sometimes bribery works. 


2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the pictures too! What a great post! Can't wait to read more "Adventures and Misadventures of Alexander and Brian"

Cake did you say??? Mmmmm maybe I have one up my sleeve.

xoxox

Reiner and Margaret's (aka Maggie) Kids :) said...

Thank you Aunt Lisa! (Brian)